My Economics for Business blog provides you with a topical and timely perspective on the latest macroeconomic issues such as global trade and exports, rise of the emerging markets, economics and capital markets, inward investment, transactions, entrepreneurship and youth unemployment. My goal is to help you understand the implications of economic change, helping your business to capitalise on the opportunities it affords, making the world work better. At EY our Economic Advisory team of 46 economists in the UK are helping our clients use economic analysis to build a better working world.
Please remember the information presented on this blog should not be construed as legal, tax, accounting or any other professional advice or service. You should consult with an EY or other professional advisor familiar with your particular factual situation for advice concerning specific tax or other matters before making any decision.
We encourage users to comment on this blog, share knowledge and experiences and suggest topics that you would like to see discussed. In providing this forum, we respect your rights to freely express your views but ask that you observe the following guidance:
- Make your comments concise, on topic and well-written
- Link to supporting information and materials
- Don’t post rumors or confidential information
- Be aware that we moderate user comments and reserve the right to remove or edit content that contains, but is not limited to:
- Material that is clearly off-topic or poorly-written
- Unsolicited advertising, promotional or business transaction materials
- Spam or material designed to disrupt the Site or other systems or technology
- Material that would reasonably be considered to be harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, offensive to racial or ethnic groups, or is otherwise unlawful or objectionable
- Material that invades privacy or violates any personal or proprietary right; or infringement of intellectual property rights, including copyright or trademarks